This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mistaken change in GCC (fwd)
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Mistaken change in GCC (fwd)
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:15:53 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10011222043.AA16735@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 03:43:34PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> 2. Support for preprocessing things which are not C is much lower
> priority than support for preprocessing C.
> I agree with this. *However*, supporting emacs has a high priority within
> the GNU project, of which GCC is a part.
All I am saying is that I think we could better support emacs by
lending enough assistance to the emacs project to make it work with
the present preprocessor. I'm fully prepared to do this.