This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mistaken change in GCC (fwd)
- To: geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Subject: Re: Mistaken change in GCC (fwd)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 00 16:57:21 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
There are two ways we could support emacs:
- change the preprocessor so that it does what emacs expects; or
- change emacs.
Yes, but you can't change emacs *retroactively*! The latest version of GCC
should be able to compile the latest version of emacs.