This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mistaken change in GCC (fwd)
- To: neilb at earthling dot net (Neil Booth)
- Subject: Re: Mistaken change in GCC (fwd)
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:13:49 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: per at bothner dot com (Per Bothner), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rms at gnu dot org, zackw at stanford dot edu, gerd at gnu dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com (Joe Buck)
> > (2) Use a gcc-2 version of cccp.c (and other files, including cexp.y)
> > for tradcpp.c. That does bloat the compiler distribution a bit, and
> > I guess it is more work than just dropping it in.
> I don't think any of us really wants this.
It sounds like the safest way to get full feature compatibility to the
latest version that used cccp.c for -traditional, though.
Who knows what people will miss next in tradcpp.c .