This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removal of V2 code
- To: Marc Espie <espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr>
- Subject: Re: Removal of V2 code
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:52:25 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: <mark at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Marc Espie wrote:
> (for instance, have
> a look at gcc's info documentation. It's incomplete. Why ? because people want
> to write code, not documentation).
I have proposed in
documentation be a mandatory part of patches for which it is applicable.
Hopefully this proposal is being considered.
Joseph S. Myers