This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: Switch to the new ABI
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: Switch to the new ABI
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:18:13 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20001118211728K.firstname.lastname@example.org><3A188BC7.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andrew> Is there a name for this ABI other than ``new''.
It's also the IA64 C++ ABI. That's not so good for us, though,
because we're using it on non-IA64 targets. :-)
We do definitely need a better name. How about "G++ 3.0 ABI"? That's
not that great; suggestions welcome!
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com