This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ web pages: sources.redhat.com -> gcc.gnu.org
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ web pages: sources.redhat.com -> gcc.gnu.org
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:21:17 -0500
- Cc: libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 10:16:31PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> For about ten minutes now, all pages at
> are now automatically
> redirected to http://sources.redhat.com/libstdc++/someaddress
It goes without saying but I'll say it anyhow -- I think Gerald meant
"gcc.gnu.org/libstdc++/someaddress" for that second one... or he just
proved the reflexive property for URLs. :-)
I jumped the gun on guessing a date and providing a link for our upcoming
snapshot. Didn't expect the page to go active before the URL did.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.