Re: libstdc++ web pages: sources.redhat.com -> gcc.gnu.org

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 10:16:31PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> For about ten minutes now, all pages at
>   http://sources.redhat.com/libstdc++/someaddress
> are now automatically
>   redirected to http://sources.redhat.com/libstdc++/someaddress

It goes without saying but I'll say it anyhow -- I think Gerald meant
"gcc.gnu.org/libstdc++/someaddress" for that second one... or he just
proved the reflexive property for URLs.  :-)

I jumped the gun on guessing a date and providing a link for our upcoming
snapshot.  Didn't expect the page to go active before the URL did.
Mea culpa.

Phil