This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Moving the libstdc++ lists
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: Moving the libstdc++ lists
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 17 Nov 2000 05:40:31 +0100
- Cc: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at (Gerald Pfeifer), libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200011170029.QAA02437@toledo.synopsys.com>
Joe Buck <jbuck@synopsys.COM> writes:
| For cvs, having a separate list to track checkins might make it easier
| for developers who only care about libstdc++ to spare themselves unwanted
I completely agree with you.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com