Moving the libstdc++ lists

Okay, now that Phil and I approach the finishing line concerning the
web pages, we should also consider moving the libstdc++ lists.

How do we want to do that? Move all three lists mentioned in
  http://sources.redhat.com/libstdc++/mail.html
namely
  libstdc++@sources.redhat.com
  libstdc++-cvs@sources.redhat.com
  libstdc++-prs@sources.redhat.com
from listname@sources.redhat.com to listname@gcc.gnu.org?

Are -cvs and -prs still needed?

And if we keep all three lists, we should probably also should think (and
document) the roles of the various lists: Where should bootstrap failures
related to libstdc++ go? gcc-bugs? And shouldn't all patches also be sent
to gcc-patches? ...

Gerald