This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU Fortran 90?
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Subject: Re: GNU Fortran 90?
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:33:17 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: jfm2 at club-internet dot fr, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Mike Stump wrote:
> Sure, gcc now implements the annex in the Intel documentation that
> describes the C binding layer for SSE.
Not entirely yet. We're still missing some stack alignment bits, and
there's an unresolved problem with emitting debug information.