This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Preprocessor arithmetic
- To: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson)
- Subject: Re: Preprocessor arithmetic
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:28:58 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: amylaar at redhat dot com (Joern Rennecke), zackw at Stanford dot EDU (Zack Weinberg), neilb at earthling dot net (Neil Booth), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> On the other hand, it would allow the compiler to function
> at all in cases where more than two host words are needed.
Well, we could autoconf it on the host word size being larger than
2 * HOST_WIDE_INT.