Re: gcc-ss-20001113 is now available

My cvs update for the weekly snapshot suddenly failed this week.
I was running exactly the same command as ever (run from command
files).

I had set the environment variables as specified in the doco:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/gcc
export CVS_RSH=

Which was the problem. The CVSROOT should now read

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/gcc
export CVS_RSH=

The error message related to egcs not matching gcc or something
like that (I didn't keep a copy of the message).

No doubt the need to make the change was explained at some point,
but I must have missed it.

Tim Josling