This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: what should bootstrap *really* do?
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva)
- Subject: Re: what should bootstrap *really* do?
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:03:44 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner), hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> My expectation from `bootstrap-restart' is that it would start
> bootstrap from stratch, not proceed from where it stopped last time.