Re: Makefile change to restart bootstraps

> If that's the problem, it's just a matter of renaming the stamp files.

Well, it would be a start, but I still don't like the way the stamp files
break the dependency chains.

> BTW, Richard (Earnshaw), any idea why your replies don't have the
> mailing-list name in neither To: nor Cc:, even when they get delivered
> to me through the mailing list?  Have you been Bcc:ing the mailing
> list, for any reason?

It isn't possible to bcc the mailing lists -- the list name must appear in
either the to or the cc filed or the mail will be bounced by the list
server (part of the spam protection I guess).  So, no, I've no idea why
you don't see the full list (unless it's because my mails can have more
than one Cc: line).

R.