Re: V3: SPARC bug and tree freeze

<<I doesn't seem important to me to have these machines in a single
location.  In fact, having them spread over the world (or at least
over the U.S.) is probably a good thing.  So we shouldn't need to
worry about a single company taking over the whole patch validation
process.  If each company manages each machine in-house, we don't even
have to worry about connectivity costs: that's up to the contributor
of the machine to work out.

I see why you feel this is an advantage, but in practice I think it would
make the administration of the operation unmanagably complex.