This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Generation process for cpp.1
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva)
- Subject: Re: Generation process for cpp.1
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:49:44 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk (Joseph S. Myers), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, zackw at stanford dot edu
> Maybe we should use help2man instead, so that the man-page contains
> just the list of available options and points to the manual for more
invoke.texi has roughly the type of information one would want in a man
page, so if it can be auto-generated it will be kept current.