This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EGCS->GCC: Snapshot names
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: EGCS->GCC: Snapshot names
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:18:29 -0700
- cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org
> Really? All that would do is to allow people to continue checking out
> "egcs", as far as I understood CVS modules. Do we really need that? Or
> is it just that I don't fully understand CVS modules (which is likely
> anyway <g>).
You're right. I had initially thought it was needed for folks that already
had it checked out under the name "egcs", but that's not true. Let's zap it.