This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EGCS->GCC: Snapshot names
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: EGCS->GCC: Snapshot names
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:31:19 -0700
- cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.BSF.email@example.com
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> > Well, to try it out, we could add gcc (or some other temporary name) as a
> > symlink to egcs; then if it works the converse should also work (so,
> > remove the gcc symlink; rename egcs to gcc and then symlink egcs to gcc).
> Actually, I just realised that it is already that way:
That's because I flipped it this morning.
> But, we also have
> gcc egcs
> in CVSROOT/modules.
> I'm tempted to think that this should be removed now?
It's sense should be flipped too.