Re: Head up: libstdc++ web pages

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> FYI, Phil Edwards now committed the libstdc++ pages into our web
> repository and we're working on fully integrating these with the
> GCC web site.

We decided to repository copy the files instead of committing all of
them (and losing history), which I just did.

If you cvs update wwwdocs you might see some warnings, but everything
should work fine after that.

To the libstdc++-v3 folks apart from Phil: Should you have to make
changes to the current libstdc++-v3 web pages (the doc subtree) before
Phil and myself have finished the move, please also apply these patches
to htdocs/libstdc++ in the wwwdocs module of GCC.

Gerald