This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: README.gnat (was: Patch to remove more EGCS references)
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Subject: Re: README.gnat (was: Patch to remove more EGCS references)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:02:26 +0100 (CET)
- cc: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
[ I changed "firstname.lastname@example.org,"@gnat.com to email@example.com. ]
On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Robert Dewar wrote:
> Yes, this patch is very obsolete at this stage, the versions referenced
> are far obsolete at this stage, and this patch is not a helpful
> starting point. We are very close now to having the sources in shape.
Thanks for the feedback, Robert!
Based on that, I committed the following:
2000-11-08 Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* README.gnat: Remove file.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/