This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Unterminated string constants in m88k.h
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: RFA: Unterminated string constants in m88k.h
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 00:37:51 +0100
- CC: pthomas at suse dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:43:29 -0800
> From: Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To: email@example.com
> : And thanks for taking care of the m88k stuff.
> Is that permission to apply the patch ?
I applied it, since I consider it obvious.
(I made the bug, I know what I should have done - what your
patch does, I was approved to do what was right...)
No need to let things grow old in _your outgoing_ patch queue... ;-)