Re: contributing to gcc, and problem report #655

gcc@gcc.gnu.org is fine.

> Chris Waterson and I (two full-time engineers working on mozilla) are
> being bitten by the situation described in problem report #655.
>
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=655&database=gcc
>
> We want to fix it.  We're hoping that we could get gnats logins so we
> could cc' ourselves on this particular problem report.  What's the
> process?  Who should we talk to?

We don't provide GNATS write access to folks we don't ``know'', for
whatever ``know'' means in this context ;-)  However, I just tried to
add scc@mozilla.org and waterson@netscape.com to "CC these people on
PR status email" for PR/655 which only failed due to a bug in Gnatsweb.

I hope I understood your wish correctly? If so, I'll add you once the
problem has been fixed.

> We understand the coding conventions and patch requirements.  We
> don't have a patch yet [...]

I like the "yet" there! :-)

Gerald