This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: contributing to gcc, and problem report #655
- To: Scott Collins <scc at mozilla dot org>
- Subject: Re: contributing to gcc, and problem report #655
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:52:23 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <waterson at mozilla dot org>
On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Scott Collins wrote:
> I don't know if this is the correct address to send this to, but if
> it's not, perhaps you can direct us to the right place.
email@example.com is fine.
> Chris Waterson and I (two full-time engineers working on mozilla) are
> being bitten by the situation described in problem report #655.
> We want to fix it. We're hoping that we could get gnats logins so we
> could cc' ourselves on this particular problem report. What's the
> process? Who should we talk to?
We don't provide GNATS write access to folks we don't ``know'', for
whatever ``know'' means in this context ;-) However, I just tried to
add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to "CC these people on
PR status email" for PR/655 which only failed due to a bug in Gnatsweb.
I hope I understood your wish correctly? If so, I'll add you once the
problem has been fixed.
> We understand the coding conventions and patch requirements. We
> don't have a patch yet [...]
I like the "yet" there! :-)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/