Re: RFA: Unterminated string constants in m88k.h

Nick,

* Nick Clifton [Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:29:07 -0800]:

>In case you are interested I discovered these problems when running
>the gettext internationalization program.  This was from a build of a
>toolchain configured with --enable-maintainer-mode.

Just in case you didn't read ABOUT-GCC-NLS recently: you need the current
CVS version of gettext in order to catch all places in GCC that need to be
scanned. That version will give you warnings about nested keywords but this
is an unavoidable side effect of enabling xgettext to look into #define
(needed to get the help texts inside TARGET_[OPTIONS|SWITCHES]).

And thanks for taking care of the m88k stuff.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas          SuSE GmbH                   phone      +49-911-74053-0
pthomas@suse.de         Schanzaeckerstr. 10           fax      +49-911-7417755