This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj relocation announce.
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj relocation announce.
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:06:25 -0800 (PST)
- References: <200011051802.KAA15018@deliverance.cygnus.com><Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: apbianco at redhat dot com
Gerald Pfeifer writes:
> Why not 4.x? (Though this shouldn't make much difference, I'm
> tempted to think. I'm asking because FreeBSD 4.1/4.2 is one of the
> secondary evaluation platforms for GCC 3.0.
I naively suggested 3.x because we have libgcj hackers that are (or
were) experimenting with 3.x. But whichever version the FreeBSD
community suggests probably makes more sense and is fine by me.
> > The libgcj/gcj web pages are kept in a separate directory. Over time,
> > we plan to merge our web pages into the gcc pages.
> I assume you'll be busy enough with the plans outlined above, but once
> someone has a bit of capacity left, please contact me. I'm most willing
> to help with this integration whereever possible.
We sure will :-) Thanks a lot!