This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: Copyright assignment


On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
> I was going to fill and send out one, but suddenly forms
> disappeared from gcc.gnu.org. New instructions tell that
> I should ask here for required forms. So can anybody point
> me to them? I don't need employeer disclaimer, BTW.

I have sent you, by private e-mail, what you should need. If you have
any questions, please let me know (privately).

Gerald

PS: I'm Cc:ing this to the list so that you don't get dozens of private
replies... ;-)
-- 
Gerald "Jerry" pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]