Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?

<<Meanwhile, I have to wonder why running GNU Ada on a popular version
of the GNU system needs the attention of a group outside the core
developers of GNU Ada.  Supporting GNU/Linu ought to be one of the
main priorities of the core group.

Once again, is it really the case that the GNU project routinely
prepares Redhat Linux and Suse Linux RPM's (note I somewhat deliberately
am using Linux rather than GNU/Linux in this sentence, since I am quoting
the names of commercial products, and these companies do not use the
term GNU/Linux). We certainly have not seen this as a main priority.
We do see it as a priority to provide standard easily installable
binary releases for GNU/Linux.