HTML page for tree.def

Hi all,

I've started work on trying to convert the very nicely commented, but
intimidating tree.def file into an easy-to-view/search web page. It's not
complete, but has a number of the Symbol types finished already. Please
take a look at it and give feedback in your copious spare time (haha).
The page is up at:

	http://ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu/~wendling/tree.html

The formatting isn't complete yet, but does give a general idea of what I
think would make a good format for the information.

Obviously, much more information will be needed (hyperlinks to other
pages, etc.).

I haven't checked out other people's documentation on this subject. One
of the reasons I'm doing this is to become more familiar with the GCC
code so that I can contribute things in an intelligent manner.

Share and enjoy!