This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
request to put the code of machine independent stackprotection
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: request to put the code of machine independent stackprotection
- From: Hiroaki Etoh <etoh at trl dot ibm dot co dot jp>
- Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:54:17 +0900
I have put the patch
introduces -fstack-protector option. It is a stack-smashing protection
mechanism as to
- automatically insert protection codes.
- change the location ofvariables to place buffer after pointers.
- copy pointers in function arguments to an area preceding local
I'd like to put the code to the gcc CVS repository. Could you tell me
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan