Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?

<<However, I do believe that ACT should follow the same rules as other
developers.  In particular, there's a general policy:

   If you have several unrelated changes, you should check them in
   with separate cvs commit commands.

that each patch, as submitted to gcc-patches and as committed to the
tree, should not include multiple unrelated features or bug fixes.
This makes it possible for those reviewing patches, trying to isolate
a single bug fix, trying to isolate a single bug introduction,
regression testing, or trying to use the CVS history to do this
effectively.

Yes, we are of course perfectly aware of these procedures, what gave you
or anyone else the idea that we planned not to follow them?