Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?

<<Nope.  I would never suggest that.  That's why Red Hat has a process for
importing code from the external tree and beating it into shape before it
gets exposed to customers.

Jeff, I defintiely think you are worrying too much too early, and that
in fact things will work out smoothly, why not just wait and see here.
The initial steps of getting the current sources into the tree have
to be done in any case.