This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:33:56 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, rms at gnu dot org,rth at cygnus dot com, shebs at apple dot com
<<Why don't you read the GCC 3.0 release criteria?
By the way, I certainly have read these release criteria. Does everyone
agree that these criteria on their own ensure that the performance issue
is adequately addressed? If so, I certainly don't feel this is something
I can push on my own, but I would be surprised if that were the case.