This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?
- To: dberlin at redhat dot com, shebs at apple dot com
- Subject: Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:05:50 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu,law at redhat dot com, rms at gnu dot org, rth at cygnus dot com
<<I know GDB development wasn't exactly open, but since about january of
2000, everything seemed to being done in the open, which is months
before gdb 5 even branched.
Well who knows, I only know what people were telling me ... :-)