Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?

  In message <10011020238.AA06237@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>you write:
  >     And the GNAT for Linux folks.
  >
  > Who were originally supposed to assist in the work of tree merging, but
  > now seem to have lost interest.
Is it possible that they lost interest because they don't think they're going
even playing field with ACT?

I can say from personal experience I lost interest in GCC development when
put in a very similar position and that when we opened up development that
I became very interested in GCC development again.

jeff