This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:48:27 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rms at gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <10011020238.AA06237@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>you write:
> And the GNAT for Linux folks.
> Who were originally supposed to assist in the work of tree merging, but
> now seem to have lost interest.
Is it possible that they lost interest because they don't think they're going
even playing field with ACT?
I can say from personal experience I lost interest in GCC development when
put in a very similar position and that when we opened up development that
I became very interested in GCC development again.