This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: linux-kernels and -foptimize-sibling-calls
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Subject: Re: linux-kernels and -foptimize-sibling-calls
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:43:20 -0800
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20001013163647.A951@cygnus.com> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 09:09:50PM +0100, Franz Sirl wrote:
> Well, with gcc-2.96 20000928 (I can't currently build with yesterdays CVS due
> to cpp macro problems) out of the ~500 .o files in my typical 2.4.0-t10
> kernel build ~80 differ in code. Now what?
Pick one, preprocess it, and I'll try and figure out what went wrong.