This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How about breaking out the big system case construct from configure.in?
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Subject: Re: How about breaking out the big system case construct from configure.in?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 11:44:43 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <200011011719.SAA01293@ignucius.axis.se>you write:
> Into (say) config.gcc a' la bfd/config.bfd et al. I'm thinking
> of everything inside the "for machine in $build $host $target; do".
> No more regenerating configure "every time a new target is added". ;-)
> No more changequote errors. It doesn't need autoconf constructs.
Seems reasonable to me.