Re: State of maturity for gcc 2.95.3 and gcc 2.96

Franz> Is there a testcase for this one? I was backporting a bunch of fixes
Franz> (mainly loop stuff) from the mainline late June, and at this time it passed
Franz> all but one C execution test of the mainline testsuite. If there is really
Franz> interest to revive at least the gcc-2_95-branch (not necessarily talking
Franz> about a gcc-2.95.3 release here), I'll post my current bugfix backporting
Franz> work for review and approval. It is heavily tested on powerpc-linux-gnu and
Franz> behaves very well so far (which is more or less expected since I tried to
Franz> concentrate on backporting bugfixes).

	This is a 64-bit problem so you would not have seen it performing
32-bit powerpc-linux-gnu builds.

David