GCC for the Hitachi SH2

Hi,

If  I would like to cross compile C,C++ or Java code for the Hitachi SH2
micro on a windows platform, what files would I need to download?

Regards
Shaun Parsons
Development Engineer

Energy Measurements (PTY) LTD
60 Electron Avenue, Isando
South Africa

Tel. +27 (11) 921 7467
Fax. +27 (11) 921 7901
mailto:shaunp@cashpower.co.za
www.cashpower.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this e-mail message and in the documents
attached herewith (hereinafter "the message") is intended only for the
individual or the entity named above and is intended to be confidential.

The reading of the message or any retention, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure of the existence of the message or of its contents,
or any other use of the message or any part thereof, by anyone other than
the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message
and you are not the intended recipient or agent responsible for the delivery
of this message to the intended recipient, please refrain from reading it
and notify us immediately by telephone +27 (11) 921-7900, so that we can
co-ordinate with you, erasure of the message.

Although this e-mail and its attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that they are virus-free, and no responsibility is accepted by this firm for
any loss or damage arising from receipt or use thereof.