This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The old READMEs
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: The old READMEs
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:10:41 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>, Michael Hayes <m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> The ns32k has been removed from our CVS tree October 1st by Mark
>> Mitchell, so I went ahead an removed README.NS32K.
> I thought that was just ns32k-ns-genix? (Though much of the file was
> marked as obsolete anyway.)
Ahem, yes, you're right. I think I was misled by ns32k not even having
an entry in our MAINTAINERS file!
Anyway, I also checked the file and it really looks out-of-date, so I'd
say, let's whether *anyone* is still interested in this beast.
> I've noticed that http://www.gnu.org/help/gethelp.html says that this file
> is in the GCC distribution, so the GNU webmasters will need to update that
> as well.
I contaced them by mail.
Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry" pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/