Re: Using of parse tree externally

Over the summer I wrote an addition to the cp front end that would dump
all the declarations (and template instantiations) in an entire
translation unit in an XML format I designed.  It is no where near ready
to be contributed, but the current state of it might be useful to you,
Denis.  I'm afraid I won't be able to continue work on it until Janurary,
but I can send you what I have, if you are interested.  I also wrote a
parser to read the translation unit back in for my own purposes in another
program, so I'm confident that there is useful information in the output.

-Brad