Re: gcc 2.95.2

I upgraded binutils to 2.10. Again, I removed the 2.9 rpm that
redhat installed. binutils 2.10 installed from source without a
hitch, but the configure scripts from all apps I download fail
to recognize my host type. I have to manually specify it by
saying:

./configure <my options> i686-pc-linux-gnu

Where i686-pc-linux-gnu is my HOST type. Any insight? Again,
please forward to michael@eternal-bliss.com since I am not on
the list.

--
Michael Clifford
http://www.eternal-bliss.com

"We can only learn so much and live." -- Thomas Harris