Re: ARM/Thumb tool chain

 > We are trying to use GNU tools for an embedded device and currently have a
 > MITEL evaluation board.

 > The target "thumb-elf" is no longer seems to be supported (we are supposed
 > to use -mthumb instead). However, libgcc is produced in only an ARM version
 > (I believe the m68k target produces multiple versions).

 > We would like to have two complete sets of ARM and Thumb tools. How should
 > we go about this?

IIRC the egcs sources have the MULTILIBs section in
config/arm/t-arm-elf commented out.  You might want to uncomment out
all the MULTILIB_OPTIONS/DIRNAMES/EXCEPTIONS/MATCHES lines in
t-arm-elf.

Only -mbig-endian and -mlittle-endian are enabled be default.

I assume the rest of them are commented out because they take a
freaking long time to build.

[I just finished doing a full build yesterday-- and I watched a few
movies before it was even half-way done :)]

Aldy