This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testing unbuilt compilers
- To: dstarner98 at aasaa dot ofe dot org
- Subject: Re: Testing unbuilt compilers
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 20 Feb 2000 13:24:58 -0800
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20000220141342.A21207@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu>
David Starner <dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu> writes:
> I was working on the Chill testsuite, so I built CVS gcc
> with --enable-languages=CHILL and did make -k test. So
> why did it run the tests for languages I didn't build
> (C++, f77, objc)? Is there anyway to get around this
> short of blowing away the testsuites for those languages?
Do
cd gcc
make check-chill
and you'll get only the tests for Chill.
Probably, though, enable-languages should also disable the tests for
the languages that are not being built.
--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@cygnus.com>