This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: sstream


> I got so tired of not being able to use stringstreams that I wrote this. It 
> is probably not all according to the standard but it is a lot better than 
> the nothing that we have got currently. I suppose that I had been better of 
> working on libstdc++-v3 but this was faster.
> I will write a copyright assignment and send as well if you wish to use the 
> code.

Thanks for your patch. It seems to me that no harm is done with
including the code, and it may be useful for people that are missing
stringstreams - so I'd be in favour of including it, also into the
2.95 release branch.

Of course, I don't decide such things; I still wanted to express my
opinion :-)

Regards,
Martin

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]