This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Very basic ICE on exception code is still present
- To: egcs at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Very basic ICE on exception code is still present
- From: Marc Espie <Marc dot Espie at liafa dot jussieu dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:31:54 +0100
- Cc: egcs-bugs at egcs dot cygnus dot com
I've reported this over a month ago
(http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2000-01/msg00135.html)
This ICE is still present in the 20000214 snapshot.
I'd like to know if I am the only one who has run into this.
I suspect this bug to have fallen within the crack.
Right now, I can't even run anything but the testsuite through
egcs, which does not help me finding more problems :(
--
Marc Espie
|anime, sf, juggling, unicycle, acrobatics, comics...
|AmigaOS, OpenBSD, C++, perl, Icon, PostScript...
| `real programmers don't die, they just get out of beta'