This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Email rejected by gcc list
On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 03:39:38PM +0000, Dima Volodin wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 15:36:31 GMT, I wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:18:00 +0100 (MET), you wrote:
> >I am a RoadRunner customer and I got hit by ORBS's putting entire RR
> >block into their database. I have a discussion of this matter with RR
> I mean "I have had a discussion ..."
There was a lengthy argument over this on linux-kernel last month,
which went nowhere. However, it did reveal a poorly documented
feature of ORBS: they also have a whitelist of machines that are
inside blacklisted netblocks but don't relay. Making use of that
would probably reduce the impact of ORBS on legitimate mail traffic.
You simply look up <ip>.ok.orbs.org first (i.e. before
<ip>.relays.orbs.org) and accept mail if it resolves.
zw