This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: Wrapping C++ in C.


On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Mike Stump wrote:

Thank you for answering the question rather than beating around the bush.

> Also, a disclaimer.  The information provided is undocumented compiler
> internal details that change from time to time.  Using it is extremely
> unportable and bad form.  The expression, `here's the loaded weapon,
> don't point it at your head', comes to mind here.  With that said, go
> play and have fun with it.  :-)

Yes I know.  I will only use it when the extra function call is
significant and than I will provide fall back functions in case the "hack"
doesn't work.


---
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk@home.com
http://metalab.unc.edu/kevina/


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]