This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

cross-compile error (sparc_sun_solaris --> alpha-dec-osf)



I've got errors in building GCC cross-compiler (--host=sparc_sun_solaris
--target=alphaev6-dec-osf1).

/export/scratch/youngsc/gcc-alpha/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/xgcc
-B/export/scratch/youngsc/gcc-alpha/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/
-B/home/lilja02/youngsc/Projects/gcc-alpha/alphaev6-dec-osf1/bin/
-I/home/lilja02/youngsc/Projects/gcc-alpha/alphaev6-dec-osf1/include -O2
-DCROSS_COMPILE -DIN_GCC -DHAIFA  -DSVR4  -g -O2 -I./include   -g1  -DIN_LIBGCC2
-D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -Dinhibit_libc   -I. -I. -I./config -I./../include -c
-DL${name} \
      -DUSE_COLLECT2 ./libgcc2.c -o ${name}.o; \
  if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then true; else exit 1; fi; \
  /export/scratch/youngsc/gcc-alpha/gcc-2.95.2/binutils/ar rc tmplibgcc2.a
${name}.o; \
  rm -f ${name}.o; \
done
_muldi3
_divdi3
/var/tmp/ccqkM31g.s: Assembler messages:
/var/tmp/ccqkM31g.s:395: Error: macro requires $at register while noat in effect
/var/tmp/ccqkM31g.s:509: Error: macro requires $at register while noat in effect
/var/tmp/ccqkM31g.s:696: Error: macro requires $at register while noat in effect
make[3]: *** [libgcc2.a] Error 1


The assembly program uses Reg $2 at these lines and they seem to have problems.
Does anyone know about this? Solutions?

I used './configure --target=alphaev6-dec-osf1 -prefix=somewhere --with-gnu-ld
--with-gnu-as'

Please reply to this message if you have a solution, rather than mailing list.
Thanks a lot.


---
-------------
Youngsoo Choi



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]