This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: The further question.
- To: "'Martin v. Loewis'" <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>, "Yang, Meggie" <meggie dot yang at intel dot com>
- Subject: RE: The further question.
- From: "Yang, Meggie" <meggie dot yang at intel dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:15:10 +0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
I've read the glibc source about gmon. I thought gprof mechanism for linux must be similar to that for solaris.
>From mcount.c and gmon-start.c, the notes shows that mcount should sync with monstartup? I wonder how they sync?
I've got one paper about gprof from http://www.lns.cornell.edu/public/COMP/info/gprof/gprof_toc.html