This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why does config.guess come up with such wacky stuff?
- To: robertlipe at usa dot net (Robert Lipe)
- Subject: Re: Why does config.guess come up with such wacky stuff?
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 99 10:18:45 PST
- Cc: john at Calva dot COM, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> The Right Thing To Do is to refresh the GCC config.guess with the master
> copy from autoconf.
Is there any reason why NOT to do this? That is, does GCC need its
own independent config.guess for any reason?
If no one can come with one, then please, let's just do it.