gcc dist for MS 95

I know it sounds like blasphemy, but I still am running some stuff under MS
95
on one of my 2 computers (the other is Linux which obviously contain gcc
already).

I'd like to run gcc on the ms 95 machine. is there a pre-built set of
binaries
and libraries for ms 95?

Otherwise, is there a set of scripts for building such a dist within the std
distribution?

I pay for downloads, so I want to double check before I download the entire
distribution

thanks, Mike