This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Obstacks in the C frontend
- To: bernds at pathia dot cygnus dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: Obstacks in the C frontend
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 99 07:50:37 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
&& ! (in_system_header && ! allocation_temporary_p ()))
was added on Apr 12, 1998, by Richard Kenner:
* c-decl.c (grokdeclarator): Don't warn about return type if in
I don't understand the call to allocation_temporary_p at all in this case.
Could someone explain and possibly suggest a fix?
I thought perhaps the allocation_temporary_p was previously there, but I
found that patch file and it wasn't. I no longer remember what that was
there for and it doesn't completely make sense since when would you be in
temporary allocation in a system file? I'd say just take it out and see